We are glad to announce the opening of our facilities.
Visitation may be held if there has been no new onset of COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days and the facility is not currently conducting outbreak testing. Visitation will only be allowed during the allotted time slot.
It’s a pleasure to support your visit. Please assist us by maintaining the following guidelines:
- Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred).
- Face covering or mask (covering mouth and nose).
- Social distancing at least six feet between persons. (Visitor numbers per resident may be reduced to accommodate).
- If the visitor wants a rapid test before the visit they must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Visitor movement in the facility may be limited.
- 2 visitors per resident maximum.
- Each visit is limited to 20 minutes.
- Each visitor must be 16 years or older.
A resident can only be visited once every two weeks.
If you have any questions please call the facility and ask for Devin O’Neil at 410-664-9535, extension 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org